Saturday, July 04, 2015

Breathe In. Breathe Out. ( 2015 Hilary Duff Album)




Dear Entertainment Diary,

It's been so long since I've last posted. Sorry guys, got so busy with my work.

Anyways, right now, I've been busy, also, in listening to Hilary's latest Album, Breathe In. Breathe Out, which was released last June and God, the tracks make my heart dance!

Tattoo (co written by a genius named Ed Sheeran) and Rebel Hearts were the ones that got my attention so bad, I always put it on repeat!
Hilary's voice got a lil bigger but I can still hear the beauty in her voice that got my insides a lil tingly in a positive way.

Those guitar sounds plus them beats make this album perfect to hear/listen to while riding on the way to and back from work!

Picture This got those country twang, as well, while the title track Breathe In. Breathe Out, reminds me of Out of the Woods by Taylor Swift, although they may still have their differences.

One In A million and Confetti are two songs off the album that I wanna dance to. One in A, one in a, one in a... HAHA

Sparks and Night Like This (ft Kendall Schmidt) make me feel and think about dating the one I love!

See, most songs in this album gives me different types of emotions, makes me happy, kind of Sad (in a positive way?) and make me feel happy especially now that Hil is BACK!!

Go listen to the full album now, you GUYS!

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international voip calls