Saturday, August 18, 2012

Jenna Marbles

Jenna Marbles

OK, so I have a new post. Am I Captain Obvious? Hell, yeah.

If you have internet in your house or detecting some wireless fidelity (WIFI) from your neighbor's house who doesn't want to give you their password and so you guessed and cracked their password like a boss because you are frigging awesome and like all you want to do all day long is to surf the net and browse through sites like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr ( I still don't know why it has a missing "e", I'll search for it later), Myspace, and YouTube, you probably saw, watched, heard, tweeted, wall posted, or anything like that, about Jenna Marbles.

Jenna Mourey, also known as her pseudonym "JENNA MARBLES", is a person, like duh. Well, actually, KINGSLEY called her JESUS, she's like the Messiah, she is ALLAH, on one of his youtube videos, a video response on Jenna's video "People I Would F*ck". I hate to disagree but I have a huge respect for Jesus and I think no one should take the name of our Lord in vain. But omitting that, yeah, Jenna is FAB. She is my most favorite entertainer/vlogger in the internet. She is very funny and straight forward. And basing on the videos she uploaded on youtube, I can tell that she is incredibly smart, intellectual, intelligent, she has overpowering mind. What synonyms can I use to describe her brain? I mean, there are only few people who can make me laugh frigging hard. Her sense of humor is way over the top and I am glad that she is sharing her wonderful and creative talent to all the people in the world who also enjoy all of it.
Jenna Marble's Epically Funny Face


Here's how I knew about Jenna Marbles:

So one evening, a friend of mine texted me as I was surfing the net, Facebooking and Twittering like hell. She told me to watch Jenna Marble's video "What Girls do in the Bathroom". So I searched for it on YouTube, saw the thumbnail and find it funny, and voila, I found myself laughing like an insane person watching a dog barking on a lamp post. Wait, that's senseless. And on that night, I also watched the video "What Boys do in the Bathroom" and laughed more! If you watch her videos, you will find it funny as well because she's actually doing what girls and boys do inside the bathroom, although she's doing it creatively, epically funny, and amusing. (I'm not saying all boys and girls and I'm not saying that I also do those kinds of stuffs, wait, did I just hinted you that I'm also doing those kinds of stuffs? WTF?)

I think her currently most watched video is "How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking" which currently has more than 40 million views. It is well received by people (mostly girls), and also one of the videos that reveal her true face/true beauty which is simple without make-up and as she said in the said video, "she's not good looking". But I think she is very very very pretty in the end of the video! HA! She tricked me, and I fell for it.





Her second most watched video is "How To Avoid Talking To People You Don't Want To Talk To" which was featured in an August article in the New York Times and ABC News, in which she was quoted as saying, "I'm sick and tired of guys thinking that just because I showed up at a club or a dance or a bar, that I want to have their genitalia touching my backside." 


--I want to quote WIKI for this. I've got to say, "How To Avoid Talking To People You Don't Want To Talk To" is also funny especially when she is doing the THING that makes people go away from her. If you want to know the trick, watch the video below. HAHAHA!




Jenna also has 2 dogs, Mr. Marbles and Kermit, a chihuahua and an Italian greyhound, who, according to her, which is written in her blog, are actually dogs she hired to be her crew for making videos like holding the camera for her, or whatsoever, but they are just so cute to fire so she just decided to keep them.

For me, she is just awesome. I love her. She's radical. She is now added to the people who I want to meet which is I think impossible because we don't live in the same country but hey, a cute guy like me can dream. Yeah, I'm dreaming that I'm also cute. HAHA! 

BOTTOM LINE? She's the best entertainer, comedienne, tips giver, singer, (I happen to like her voice as well as her singing voice especially in her video INTERRUPTING ADELE. HAHA!

I LOVE YOU JENNA MARBLES, 4 thumbs up including the two thumbs on my feet! :)

Oh my gosh, I'm so sleepy. It's 9 am and I don't have any sleep yet. Good Gracious.

Facebook: 




Twitter:


@Jenna_Marbles



@CharlesMarbles



@Kermit_thedog



Blog:



Tumblr: 



Instagram

JennaMarbles



YouTube account:

Go watch her!
All the copyrights go to the their respective owners. I got the links from Jenna Marbles youtube account. Subscribe to her too!




0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international voip calls