Thursday, August 09, 2012

I'll Be There by Julie Anne San Jose

My third post is about music. By whom? Well, by one of my few favorite OPM artists in the Philippines, Ms. Julie Anne San Jose, and it is currently in #1 Spot in MYX Daily Top 10. (keep on voting for JAPS people!)


I first heard this song when I was watching the now going to a near end Koreanovela LIE TO ME which is currently airing in the Kapuso Network, GMA. I actually am a big fan of Asianovelas especially if it's airing in GMA. Not only I like the shows, but also the theme music which is sang and performed by OPM artists in the kapuso network as well. Some of the theme songs that I like from Asianovelas are Angels Brought Me Here by La Diva, I Will Take You Forever by Kris Lawrence and Denise Laurel, Pangarap Na Bituin by Faith Cuneta, and many more. And another song is added to my song list, I'll Be There.


The first time I heard this song, I fell in love with it, just like what it's lyrics mean. It is the first single released by JAPS and is also included in her upcoming self-titled album in which I am also excited for. (I can't wait for its release!). It's video was premiered during one of the episodes of Party Pilipinas and I've waited for it. I never changed the channel until the music video was premiered. It was sang live by JAPS during it's premiere while the video was being shown at the back. 

Julie Anne with Elmo Magalona
The song is about seeing and meeting someone then instantly falling in love with him without even knowing it. You just realize that you want to be with him. As the title says, "I'll Be There", it is like saying to someone just call my name and I'll be there, which are also the words from the song itself. It's a love song, a very beautiful love song which has a story that can oftentimes feel by teens or young at hearts. Just by watching the accompanying music video, we can understand what the song wants us to feel especially if you're a JuliElmo fan.

It's one of the few OPM songs that I like and I've got to say, it was simply composed and arranged but came out perfectly. The music video also is great although I feel that it is kind of rushed, but then again it turned out great and there's a KILIG factor whenever the couple is on the screen at the same time. I always listen to it every day and every night, especially when I turn on my Emo Mode. Since Lie To Me is going to an end, I'm gonna miss this song too. This song fits perfectly for the said Koreanovela. It increases the Kilig factor when it is played during the Kilig moments. I'll miss hearing this song every night while watching. I'll miss singing the song while it is being played before and after commercial breaks. But hey, that's why I have it on my phone, so I can listen to it whenever I want. :)

Below is the music video of I'll Be There it currently has 900,000+ views, very close to 1M, go on and watch it :




I’ll Be There lyrics

First time I laid my eyes on someone like you
I can’t forget the hour, that moment with you
Then I have realized, love is growing deep inside
I feel the beating of my heart

Chorus:

Coz’ every day, every night, I keep looking at the skies
And I’ll pray that someday you will wake up in my arms
And love will never end
We belong together, always and forever
Call my name and I’ll be there. . .

Spending my days and nights just thinking of you
How you make me wanna smile with the things that you do
When will I hear you say, love is coming on your way
And that you start to feel the same

Coz’ every day, every night, I keep looking at the skies
And I’ll pray that someday you will wake up in my arms
And love will never end
We belong together, always and forever
Call my name and I’ll be there

Chorus 2:
Coz’ every day, every night, I keep looking at the skies
And I’ll pray that someday you will wake up in my arms
Coz’ every day, every night, I keep looking at the skies
And I’ll pray that someday you will wake up in my arms
And love will never end

We belong together, always and forever
Call my name and I’ll be there


Hope you'll also like it.

And by the way, let's watch Just One Summer, a film starring JuliElmo, coming soon on theaters! 

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international voip calls