Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Daniel Padilla - Nasa Iyo Na Ang Lahat Official Music Video


Dear Entertainment Diary,

It's been a long time since my last post and it's because I'm catching up with the TV series that were already done airing like "I Miss You (Korean Drama)" and "American Horror Story: Asylum". I am catching up because as I said in one of my previous post, MY LAPTOP WAS BROKEN, and I still have 2 episodes for I Miss You and 3 for AHS. 

Moving on... I was watching MYX when they played one of the songs that is included in "Himig Handog P-pop Love Songs 2013" where all the songs were written and composed by 12 Filipino writers/finalists. The song that I saw is written and composed by Jungee Marcelo, sung/interpreted by one of the hottest young heart-throb Daniel Padilla, and was produced by Ateneo de Manila University.

For me, the song is a kind of a good song to listen to especially for the girls out there. We all know there are a lot of you who are being "kilig" with Daniel but move over because the girl of his eyes also appeared in this video in the end, Kathryn Bernardo. The meaning of the song can easily understand by the people who listen to it. The only thing I didn't like about this song is it's kind of repetitive but aside from that, this song is too cute to resist. The music video is cute, as well. Very youthful and obviously aiming for girls who love Daniel, and perhaps, the teen fans of Kathniel. 




Ways to vote for this song: (from starmometer)

STAR RECORDS BUYER’S CHOICE

If you buy a copy of “Himig Handog P-Pop Love Songs” CD, you can find a voting card inside where you can vote for your favorite song. Further instructions are on the card. Also, a vote is credited to the song if you download it from www.mymusicstore.ph or www.apple.com/itunes.

TAMBAYAN’s CHOICE and MOR’s CHOICE

Tune in to Tambayan 101.9 and MOR Stations Nationwide and request for your favorite Himig Handog entry. The most requested will win these awards.

TFC’s CHOICE

For Kapamilyas abroad, vote online thru http://www.tfc.tv

MYX CHOICE FOR BEST VIDEO

Request the music video of the song on MYX. The most requested will win this award.

The copyrights for the image and the video used still go to the oiriginal owner. I don't on anything.
www.kapamilyatv.info
(c) Star Records

1 comments:

Unknown said...

watch pinoy tv show here http://pinoy-fans.org/

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international voip calls