Sunday, March 17, 2013

Rule The World by Selena Gomez and the Scene


Dear Entertainment Diary,

I can't believe I let this one slipped from my senses when it leaked last 3 days ago. Dayuuuuum!

Moving on, you probably know that Selena and Justin broke up. Yeah. Bummer. And this comeback song from her is actually a broke up song, probably pertaining/targeting Justin with her lyrics!

Just by reading the title of the song,  actually didn't realized that t is a break up song until  heard the song and read the lyrics.

Well, I think this song is kind of good? I don't know. I think it's very repetitive and only focused in the Chorus unlike Love You Like A Love Song, it's repetitiveness suits the song very well as it explains everything but this song just lacks more lyrics to explain how their love was supposed to rule the world. Selena's voice also grew and got matured which doesn't suit her baby face, very pretty baby face, and just like her previous songs, it's tone kind of low and very hard for me to sing. Of course, because we have different vocal ranges.

The song is still likable as it's different than any other break up songs for its very lively music, wanting us to know that she's ready to move on, I think? My favorite part of the song is in the chorus where the instrumental begins to play and then she sings "Forget Forever". I just feel so alive and standing up from the ground and ready to run n a very beautiful and greeny scenery or hill or garden or something.

Her voice,  think it's autotuned? Well......... Everyone uses it anyways, so what's new? I just hope she can sing this song good in live. It's not a single type for me but it's still a keeper and we can probably say that Selena wants us to tell something or at least she wants to tell Justin some things about their broken relationship that's why she chose this song?

Well, Demi released her song, "Heart Attack", and Selena released "Rule The World", and now it's time for my goddess Miley Cyrus to release her single!!! Come on Miley!







Lyrics:

I told I told I told myself again 
I'm never running back on world I said 
Trying not to roam but you're so... far away 
So far away 
Won't listen to the conscience in my head 
I'm conscious but I'm lonely, half way dead 
Tired of the things you never, you never said 
You never said 

CHROUS 
Our love was made to rule the world 
You came and broke the perfect girl 
Our love was made to rule the world 
Our love was made to rule the world 
You left me wanting what we were 
Our love was made to rule the world 
Forget forever 
Forget forever 
Forget you ever knew my name 
My name, my name, my name 

I know I know I know we can pretend 
Though we were never lovers in the end 
I try to tell myself this pain would go away 
Just go away 

CHROUS 
Our love was made to rule the world 
You came and broke the perfect girl 
Our love was made to rule the world 
Our love was made to rule the world 
You left me wanting what we were 
Our love was made to rule the world 
Forget forever 
Forget forever 
Forget you ever knew my name 
My name, my name, my name 
Forget forever 
Forget forever

The video was from:
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/selena-gomez-rule-the-world/
(c) Selena Gomez and the Scenes

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international voip calls