Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Ashtrays and Heartbreaks (2013 Song Snoop Lion ft Miley Cyrus)


Dear Entertainment Diary,

I am so glad that after, I dunno, "decades?", Miley is back at the road of music again! Yeah, she's been tweeting about this song, Ashtrays and Heartbreaks by Snoop Lion where she lends her beautifully God-given voice as a back-up! But I don't think she did some back up here 'coz basically, I can hear her singing through out the whole song and I'm just Awed by her voice! I really miss her voice and it got more mature than ever!

Yeah, I'm into tears right now because of the emotions I felt in the song and probably because finally I heard a song from her since The Morning Sun and Decisions! Oh, and You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go and her backyard sessions, as well.

Well, I think this song rocks! And there's more to come from Miley. She's also singing another song called Fall Down together with Will.I.Am. #WillPower

Ya'll can listen to the song here :) Lt's jam to this togethaaaaaaa!



I can't wait for Miley's new single and album to come out! I've been waiting for years! The Smilers are all waiting for our Queen! <3 #DangerZone

Image was taken from http://hypetrak.com

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international voip calls