Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Fall Down by Will.I.Am ft Miley Cyrus (2013 Song)



Dear Entertainment Diary, 

So here's the fourth single off Will.I.Am's 4th studio album, #willpower, featuring our queen, Miley Cyrus, Fall Down. I've been waiting patiently for so long just to hear this song and until now, I still can't believe that it's here! Ermergerd. Hahaha

After lending her great voice to a great song by Snoop Lion, Ashtrays and Heartbreaks, here is another song where she also lends her beautiful voice! I was actually waiting for a song that sounds like Will.I.Am's previous song like Scream & Shout but I was shocked that this song is kind of a far cry from that. The song sounds like Ke$ha's Die Young probably because of the whistle thingies but still rocks and I an dance to it for weeks! Whatever Miley touches, or sings, will turn into GOLD. Real Smiler here and I really can't wait any longer for her official single and fourth album to come out!

Listen to it here:



Image source: wikipedia

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international voip calls