Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Begin Again by Taylor Swift


"on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again"

What the hell? Taylor just released her new song from her upcoming album RED, which will be out very very soon. Excited much about it? YESSSSSSS! Very, since I'm a huge Taylor Swift fan for like so many years now.

So as I said earlier, she released her 2nd official single from her album after We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. I'm so psyched up since this is the third song I heard from her since she released WANEGBT, the other song is Ronan, and I have posts about both of those songs here in my blog. 

The title of the new track is Begin Again which brings us back the Taylor we know since she lessen her country style in her previous single. Her new song is a soft country ballad that contains very romantically well-written  and mature lyrics where anyone in any age can relate.Taylor pictured about her first date in the song where her expectations for the guy was exceeded especially when she liked the time when  the guy pulled the chair for her. It also includes the insecurities left by the guy on her about the high heels she wear whom the guy didn't like, probably because of the her height which we all know that Taylor is kinda tall. It's like that Taylor is telling us that first dates may not be perfect but you still like it and then you'll watch it begin again when when you have your next date especially after months and months of thinking negatively about love because of a very horrible break-up. BREAK. BURN. END. But despite all that, You'll watch love begin Again.

Just like what I always said, Taylor never disappoints. She always gives us what we all really want which are songs that have stories where anyone or probably everyone can relate and feel sympathy. This just shows us that even though Taylor is such a huge person right now, we can always tell that she is just as normal as us when it comes to love, family, friends and including music. I will always love her songs and sing with it. I am actually listening to it in repeat right now as I am typing this post. :)

Great job Taylor Swift for writing and composing this song. No matter genre of songs you make, people enjoy it.






BEGIN AGAIN LYRICS: (from http://www.lyrics007.com)


Took a deep breath in the mirror 
He didn’t like it when I wore high heels, but I do 
Turned the lock and put my headphones on 
He always said he didn’t get this song but I do, I do 

Walked in expecting you’d be late 
But you got here early 
And you stand and wait 
And I walk to you 
You pulled my chair out and helped me 
And you don’t know how nice that is 
But I do 

And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid 
I think it’s strange that you think I’m funny ‘cause he never did 
I’ve been spending the last 8 months thinking all love ever does 
Is break and burn and end 
But on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again 

You said you never met one girl 
Who has as many James Taylor records as you 
But I do 
We tell stories and you don’t know why I’m coming off a little shy 
But I do 

But you throw your head back laughing like a little kid 
I think it’s strange that you think I’m funny ‘cause he never did 
I’ve been spending the last 8 months thinking all love ever does 
Is break and burn and end 
But on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again 

And we walk down the block to my car 
And I almost brought him up 
But you start to talk about the movies 
That your family watches every single Christmas 
And I won’t talk about that 
For the first time, what’s past is past 

‘Cause you throw your head back laughing like a little kid 
I think it’s strange that you think I’m funny ‘cause he never did 
I’ve been spending the last 8 months thinking all love ever does 
Is break and burn and end 
Then on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again 
Then on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again


I am not sure for what I have posted but that is how interpret the song. I'll probably update this post if I realize that there are more important points from the song.

Image Source:

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international voip calls