skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Just Ride With The Entertainment's Flow
Home
My Accounts
Twitter
Facebook
Tumblr
Pages
Home
Meet Benedict Flores
Currently Watching:
Upcoming/Released Films
About this Blog
Visitors 🥰
Popular Posts
Take Me Home (One Direction Album)
"If you don’t want to take it slow, and you just want to TAKE ME HOME, baby say, 'yeah.'" After listening to Chri...
Red (Taylor Swift Album)
Taylor Swift's anticipated album, Red , has surfaced online 4 days before its release and fans and critics are all talking about ...
12 Suicidal Teens (2019 Japanese Film)
Image courtesy of asianwiki Dear Entertainment Diary, I’m back, and this time I have watched a Japanese Film that is very worth watchin...
Detective Conan: Kudo Shinichi's Written Challenge
Detective Conan: Kudo Shinichi's Written Challenge I just finished watching the first live action tv special of my favorite anime o...
Red's Hidden Messages (Taylor Swift)
Taylor has her own unique way of sharing her experiences through her songs; love, family, friends, etc., but that's not all. In...
Wrong Turn 5: Bloodlines
I just watched Wrong Turn 5: Bloodlines this afternoon and I think this is the first movie in this blog that actually is kinda disappo...
Breathe In. Breathe Out. ( 2015 Hilary Duff Album)
Dear Entertainment Diary, It's been so long since I've last posted. Sorry guys, got so busy with my work. Anyways, ri...
Heart on Fire by Jonathan Clay (LSS)
Jonathan Clay - Heart on Fire Ever since I've watched the film LOL starring Miley Cyrus and Douglas Booth as Lola and Kyle, re...
Osozaki no Himawari (2012 Japanese TV Series)
Dear Entertainment Diary, Before anything else, I am very happy to show my gratitude to everyone who is reading my blog. I can't...
Re:Zero Starting Life in Another World (2016 anime)
Image courtesy of imdb.com Dear Entertainment Diary, How are you? Well, gee, I’m sick. Just caught a virus during the holidays but I...
I don't own the copyrights for the images used. I always state the links/resources of the images. Powered by
Blogger
.
Total Pageviews
Visitors
Feedjit
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Contributors
Arjay Flores
Arjay
Saturday, September 22, 2012
Hitler Finds Out About Apple's new iOS6 Maps
4:08 PM
Arjay
No comments
Apples are finished, Use Android!
So I found a funny video while I was browsing on my google +. Hahahaha This is so damn funny. Philippines was also mentioned. Enough said, Just watch it and make let the hell out of you. hahahaha.
Posted in:
2012
,
film
,
Spoof
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Follow Me!
Arjay Flores on Twitter Counter
Blog Archive
►
2020
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2019
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2015
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2014
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
2013
(41)
►
December
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(4)
▼
2012
(67)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(23)
▼
September
(17)
Christina Grimmie - My Youtube Idol
Liar Game Season 2
Central Bank of the Philippines Website GOT HACKED!
Begin Again by Taylor Swift
Die Young by Ke$sha
The Power of Words
Hitler Finds Out About Apple's new iOS6 Maps
Demi Lovato - An Intimate Performance
Live While We're Young Music Video by @onedirection
Heart on Fire by Jonathan Clay (LSS)
LOL (2012 Film) @MileyCyrus
The X Factor US Season 2
Don't Click (Korean Horror Film)
The Hunger Games
Detective Conan: Kudo Shinichi's Written Challenge
Ronan by Taylor Swift
Liar Game Season 1 (Japanese TV Series)
►
August
(8)
Categories
1995
(1)
1996
(1)
1998
(1)
2000
(1)
2006
(2)
2007
(2)
2008
(1)
2009
(2)
2010
(7)
2011
(6)
2012
(64)
2013
(32)
2014
(5)
2015
(4)
2016
(1)
2019
(1)
album
(10)
Ameri
(1)
American
(74)
anime
(8)
asian
(25)
British
(10)
Cartoon
(7)
Cover
(1)
ffilm
(1)
Filipino
(7)
film
(31)
inspirational video
(1)
Japanese
(21)
Korean
(7)
Live
(1)
movie
(1)
Music
(51)
music video
(16)
New Zealand
(1)
news
(1)
novel
(1)
photo
(1)
radio show
(1)
real life
(1)
red
(1)
single
(1)
song
(51)
songs
(1)
Spoof
(1)
Taylor
(1)
true story
(2)
tv show
(23)
US
(74)
video
(2)
Video game
(4)
Followers
Design by
Free WordPress Themes
| Bloggerized by
Lasantha
-
Premium Blogger Themes
|
cheap international voip calls
0 comments:
Post a Comment