Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Die Young by Ke$sha


"While you are still in my arms, Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young"


SLAY! Yes, Kesha is slaying everyone off with her latest offering, her new lead single from her upcoming / third studio album which will be released this late 2012, WARRIOR, her latest song "DIE YOUNG".

As usual, it trended on twitter and I saw many Kesha fans are bubbling about how they enjoy the singer's new song and that got my attention since I like some of her songs, my favorite song of hers is We R Who We R. I listened to the song and gosh I got hooked up. People say that this song isn't going to be a radio hit, that it's just a piece of shit, that it's sounded like a rejected song from her previous album and now got accepted as one of the songs in her upcoming album. That's their opinion. But hey, it's not that bad. It's actually sounded what Kesha sounds, apparently. 

It's still upbeat, fun, catchy, and most off all, dance-ably enjoyable. Yes, right now I'm loving it and even though people say it would not chart high in many charts (Although I think it will), I'll probably going to dance to it a few weeks more. LOL 



What we know:
Goes to radios Sept 25th
Written by Ke$ha, Dr Luke, Cirkut, Benny Blanco and Nate Ruess
Has a "huge electrosynth beat"
It's "rock" with "big electronic breaks and drums"
Lyrics: "I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums... 
Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone"
and "Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young"




The lyrics are also fun as hell and pretty understandable, no arguing that it's a good song. It's probably not Keha's best and strongest but the Animals (Kesha's fans, not literally pets and stuffs) still love it and it still a good song to jam and dance in the dance floor and clubs or even in the party inside your house or when you're all alone in your room and bored. 

image source:

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international voip calls