Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Treacherous Piano Cover (Taylor Swift)


Dear Entertainment Diary,

Hi! HAHA. If I am one of your friends on Facebook, you probably have seen me uploading tons of video covers using piano and guitar and this is the first video of mine that I'm going to share here. :)

After playing and playing this song originally owned and sang by the ever beautiful Taylor Swift on piano, I just got addicted to it until I finally made my own version. I know I'm not that good and only play a simple cover but I hope someday, I'll be like my idol Christina Grimmie! :)

Enjoy, please. Haha. This vid is from my YouTube account and can also be found on my Facebook.







the videos url is http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=4927680957678

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international voip calls