Sunday, November 18, 2012

Scream and Shout by Will.I.Am ft. Britney Spears


You are now rockin' with Will.I.Am and Britnet, b*tch.

Dear Entertainment Diary,

Another song about having fun in a night club which WAS going to appear on your Ipods and any other music player this day, November 19, 2012, has been leaked. Like, omg. Is it that startling? Almost all of the musics today are always leaking and being released. 

So, I am talking about the latest single of Will.I.Am, Scream and Shout, a song ft. the X Factor Judge, Britney Spears. The song is a single from Will's upcoming album, Willpower, due release this coming December 7, 2012.

I was browsing online using my phone earlier and saw this song has been released sooner than it should be and got my attention since Britney's voice is
on it. I am not a fan of this kind of song, songs with raps and hiphop that is, but Britney is an exemption since I like her since I was a kid.

Apparently, Just like Will.I.Am's kind of tunes, this song is an up-beat and kind of fast and dance track with Britney's famous "It's Britney, B*tch" catchphrase from her hit song, Gimme More.

The song welcomed us with Britney singing her stuff in a very unrecognizable-British-accent-way and I think it's cute. The song Whiplash by Selena Gomez came into my mind when I heard the first part of the song since Britney wrote it and contains a part that sang in such accent. Well, it's kind of cute, though.

The post chorus and chorus parts of the songs are kind of enjoyable, too but not that dance-able enough, for me. As the song progresses, I got bored and tired of waiting for something exciting and surprising, but in the end, I got disappointed and failed to hear that missing part. I got bored since I am not a fan of such songs as I stated earlier and also, I think it's too repetitive and techie and all. Well, I don't know. The song is about having fun in a club, right? Where all eyes are on them? But I didn't feel such feeling in the song.

Well, anyways, it's like 60% enjoyable and 40% "Let me sit, and wait for something exciting". 

I enjoyed Brit's parts, though.

Here's the song and the Music video will premiere on X Factor where Britney Spears acts as a judge/mentor.


WTH, this post sounded like a review. Ugh. I only stated what I think. I don't mean to offend nor criticize the song. Sorry. 

I don't own the image used and the song, nor the video.
(c) Interscope
Will.I.Am

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international voip calls