Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Warrior (Ke$ha Album) Deluxe Edition


Glitters! Glitter-Much!
Dear Entertainment Diary, 

So, everyone of us has an inner warrior inside? Well, that's according to our pop rap diva, Ke$ha, as she shows us what she wants to say about love and life in her latest album, Warrior, due release November 30, 2012 / December 10, 2012 (accdg. to some sites). BUT, the said album has surfaced online yesterday and you know me, if there's a hole, I must look at it, listen, try, and enjoy if I think it's worth enjoying. Deluxe. HAHA

I'm not a die hard animal (Ke$ha's army/fans) so I needfully say that this is the first time I ever downloaded her album. Am not also a huge fan of such musics with raps so this is very hard for me to embrace but I got to say that the songs feature in this album are kind of enjoyable and very booty shake-able.

As I said, this is the first time that I listened to a Ke$ha album so I didn't know what to expect. Will I enjoy it? Hate it? Will it break my eardrums? Cover my ears? HA! But I really enjoyed listening to the songs on it. Despite very heavy auto-tunes and hard technical edits, the beats and the songs' rhythms discarded it all and we won't even care but to dance and move our head from left to right and back and forth and spin and turn it all around like a girl being exorcised.

The things that I noticed off the album were:
1.) Most of the songs have rap on it. I mustn't be surprised, it's Ke$ha's. Remember Tik Tok?  
2.) Only few are ballads and that's the most exciting part. This is the first time that I heard a slow song from Ke$ha and I really love track no. 8, Wonderland. And I've got to praise her for it. I honestly think she doesn't need the auto-tune stuff and slow songs kind of suit her voice as well. Raw talent is what I mean! 
3.) When I listened to the first songs, I honestly thought I was listening to Katy Perry. Damn, their voice are kind of similar. I don't know on what points but I really felt this is Katy's album.  
4.) Despite the rap verses, all choruses in the songs are really enjoyable to hear and some of it even touched my insides. Metaphorically.  
5.) Ke$ha really loves upbeat tempo songs and auto-tunes, uhm, DUH?. 
Overall, I love the album, really, I do, but disappointingly, I didn't feel the album's meaning while listening to her songs. I didn't find the "There's an inner warrior inside every one of us." Yeah, most of the songs are about love and life and some stuff about it especially Die Young and All That Matters (The Beautiful Life) but I really didn't get where the warrior inside thingy took place off her album. :)

But, despite on what I've said, this album got the potentials of being the top of charts and the songs even got all the factors of being played and aired in the radio for a long time and also in the clubs.

I love almost all of the songs especially Wonderland, my most fave song off the album. The first tracks including Warrior, Die Young, C'mon, Thinking of You, Crazy Kids, and the very repetitive Wherever You Are, are on repeat as I type this post in so I might be distracted and commit some errors. LOL

Goodluck to the very controversial cult leader, Ke$ha, on your latest album and on topping the charts with your songs, album, and especially talent. Only Wanna Dance With You is kinda fun to listen and sway my hips on to, as well. Ke$ha, Keep on slaying! HAHA!

Track listing (from wikipedia)

Standard edition
No.TitleWriter(s)Producer(s)Length
1."Warrior"  Kesha Sebert, Pebe Sebert,Lukasz GottwaldHenry Walter,Max MartinDr. LukeCirkutMax Martin,4:00
2."Die Young"  K. Sebert, Gottwald, Benjamin Levin, Walter, Nate RuessDr. Luke, Cirkut, Benny Blanco3:31
3."C'Mon"  K. Sebert, Gottwald, Levin, Martin,Bonnie McKee, WalterDr. Luke, Cirkut, Benny Blanco, Max Martin,3:34
4."Thinking of You"  K. Sebert, Gottwald, Walter, Levin,Klas ÅhlundAmmar MalikDaniel OmelioDr. Luke, Cirkut, Benny Blanco,3:04
5."Crazy Kids"  K. Sebert, William Adams, Gottwald, Levin, WalterDr. Luke, Cirkut, Benny Blanco,3:50
6."Wherever You Are"  K. Sebert, Gottwald, Martin, WalterDr. Luke, Cirkut, Max Martin,3:58
7."Dirty Love" (featuring Iggy Pop)K. Sebert, P. Sebert, Matt Squire, Gottwald, Walter, Iggy Pop,[46]Dr. Luke, Cirkut, Matt Squire2:44
8."Wonderland"  K. Sebert, P. Sebert, Allan Grigg, Gottwald, Walter[47]Dr. Luke, Cirkut, Kool Kojak3:42
9."Only Wanna Dance with You"  K. Sebert, Gottwald, Martin, WalterDr. Luke, Cirkut, Max Martin,3:31
10."Supernatural"  K. Sebert, Gottwald, Walter, Martin, Levin, Nik KershawDr. Luke, Cirkut, Benny Blanco, Max Martin,4:10
11."All That Matters (The Beautiful Life)"  K. Sebert, Lukas HilbertSavan KotechaAlexander Kronlund,Johan Schuster, MartinMax Martin, Shellback3:37
12."Love Into the Light"  K. Sebert, Greg KurstinPatrick CarneyGreg KurstinPatrick Carney4:46
Total length:
44:27


Copyrights for the images used still go to the respective owners.
(c) RCA
Ke$sha

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international voip calls